- NEXTYS gets a HIGH SCORE AGAIN!
November 20th, 2014: From November 11 to 14 we have successfully participated to ELECTRONICA (Munich, Germany) - the most prestigious electronics fair in Europe.
Our booth, shared with our partner Tecinvent (Switzerland), was visited by many existing and potential customers.
The displayed products (especially in the DIN rail backup/redundancy and the high power range) received attention by major market players, confirming increased visibility of our achievements and opening new collaboration opportunities.
Digital implementations of traditionally analog modules have triggered curiosity from knowledgeable specialists, that appreciated the performance/cost advantages.
By continuous innovation and strong efforts in the R&D we propose many power solutions, positioning Nextys again as one of the most complete providers in the DIN rail market.
High interest was captured by:
- the new NPSM121 power supply, the smallest 120W 1 phase unit on the market (35mm width) with some unique features as wide range of settable output voltage (11.5…28Vdc)
- the new NPSM241 and NPSM481 families, ultra compact 1 phase SMPS
- the innovative back-up solutions: DCU20 a digital DC-UPS with multiple features, BU150U the unique capacitor based back-up unit that can operate with any DC bus rated 12…85V
- new redundancy units OR20 and OR50 that comply to universal voltage range (12…85Vdc)
- the well known NPS2400 series of 2400W DIN rail power supplies
- ATENA a highly innovative, cost effective Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) for power supplies
- BATTMASTER® - wireless battery monitoring system
Our concept of offering multi features with high functionality integration, innovative products demonstrated again as a winning strategy, able to differentiate us towards other market players.
We thank all our visitors for the time they have spent in our booth and the opportunity to develop our collaboration!
"CSCS - The biggest European SuperComputer Center" chooses NEXTYS !!!
March, 2014: The Swiss National Supercomputing Centre (CSCS) is the partner for Swiss universities and research institutions in the field of high-performance computing (HPC). It is rated as the 1th biggest supercomputer centre in Europe.
Recently CSCS moved in a new facility, a modular and flexible building.
Based on the excellent features of its product NEXTYS has been selected to supply and install a battery monitoring system - BATTMASTER® - an innovative solution based on wireless technology. Thanks to easy installation, no maintenance and its scalability BATTMASTER® allows CSCS to extend the system in line with growth, minimizing up-front hardware costs.
The installed system is composed of: